Popular Posts

Tuesday 7 November 2017

THE POWER OF ART

A piece from one of the exhibitors




Hello awesome reader. Thanks for coming back to read yet another write up. “NA the work o” as a typical Nigeria lady would echo.

ART is life no doubt, but still it means different things to us. Life couldn’t be any better if only we see things deeper and truly differently.

The past weekend held Lagos still as the recently concluded ART X Lagos caught the attention of people, art lovers from all works of life across the city to, the CIVIC center, LAGOS.
ART X


It was a 3 day event that started from Friday and ended on Sunday,ALL DAY LONG. Trust me when I say the experience I had just going on one of the days was mind blowing. Every piece “said something”.


The most intriguing piece for me was that I enjoyed looking at the portrait of an elderly woman and was also forced to take a picture with the artist.
AN AGED AFRICAN WOMAN
It made me reflect on life and all its stages and of course made me more thankful for the life of the 3 GENERATIONS I AM BLESSED TO HAVE (MY MUM, GRAND-MUM and GREAT GRANDMA).


Art is LIFE….LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!
Thank you for reading. Please share, comment and keep reading.




A PORTRAIT OF KELECHI AMADI, CELEBRITY PHOTOGRAPHER



AN ART WORK

 
CROSS SECTION OF GUESTS
Add caption


THIS PIECE DEPICTS TWINS



A HAPPY ARTIST(HIS PAINTINGS BEHIND)



THE BRAIN BEHIND THIS ART WORK










No comments: