Popular Posts

Wednesday 25 January 2017

SUGAR AND SALT



Hey dearest reader. I hope the week has been a great one for you because mine certainly was. I also had a great and busy time last weekend. Despite the fun, I almost fell sick, going into some details I would like to share with you my experience over the weekend and cautions to take before embarking on a journey, have an appointment/date as well as going to an uncomfortable environment; uncomfortable in the sense that you do not know how neat or convenient the place is for you.

Firstly, for someone like me that loves to travel. It is advisable not to drink too much water or eat heavy in the cause of your journey especially if the destination is a long distance.This is to avoid unnecessary stop overs if you are transiting by road. I will also advice not to eat unhealthy or what you are not sure of in the cause of an engagement which can possibly lead to a 'clash of the worms in the bowels' which actually triggered this particular post. I had some fried rice from an eatery when I traveled recently, prior to that time my cousin advised I ate something else as he had fallen victim by eating some meals and that fried rice also at such times, evening to be precise. I refused, confident I had immunity to cope and not react to anything. But guess what I had an event to cater for the next day and just as I was about stepping out the unimaginable happened. I can proudly call it a miracle for not landing in the hospital. The antidote to all that happened after visiting the loo endlessly and sweating like I was about to be sacrificed was just sugar and salt.
Many may be aware of this and some really may just be hearing of it. Well if you fall into the latter category this just made me happy. lol. After using a drug that was suppose to counter it, mum made the solution for me, as weird as it was I drank it and I got my balance after a long while even though I still felt weak. Can you imagine what would have happened if it got worse? my plans, my event, the client waiting for her services to be rendered and I was lying painfully in bed. Certainly it will have yielded  a negative repercussion.

I would delightfully like to include avoiding the choice of certain foods consumed before heading to an event. Nothing can be more embarrassing as having a few intellectual minds or corporate bodies in a meeting and stale smell keeps savoring the environment from you to them. It could even be a date. Eating the likes of too much protein as beans, eggs and other foods that can release dangerous gas called 'farts' can be embarrassing even more when it is a secluded environment: raised eyebrows of suspicious trailing with ones nose.

To be candid these things can be really embarrassing and cause a whole lot of discomfort. Whatever the environment, some people find it weird being caught on the spot. Its better to prevent such occurrences than 'exhume' them with no apologies.


Thank you for reading. Please keep reading, comment and share.



photo credit; GOOGLE







No comments: